Having saggy, loose skin can visibly age you and lower your self-esteem. However, thanks to a non-surgical treatment known as Ultherapy, many middle-aged individuals are visually erasing years from their faces.
Ultherapy is a non-invasive skin tightening treatment that uses ultrasound technology to gradually lift, tone and tighten skin. It's done for treating loose skin and smoothing wrinkles on a patient's brows, face, chin and neck. If you're considering this treatment for skin tightening, consider some of its many advantages.
How Ultherapy Works
By using ultrasound technology, this treatment targets energy underneath the skin. This energy, which is administered in tiny amounts, penetrates deep within a patient's skin as it stimulates collagen. As a result, the skin is lifted and tightened. The process, which only takes from 30 to 60 minutes, doesn't require an anesthetic.
An imaging screen reveals the amount of energy that passes through a client's skin, as well as where it will go. The low amount of energy and increased thickness of the ultrasound lines help in reducing any discomfort.
Benefits of Ultherapy
Besides being non-invasive, this treatment offers several other advantages:
• It's exceptionally safe as it's the only non-surgical skin tightening treatment approved by the FDA. Ultrasound has been used in a wide range of medical fields for over 50 years.
• Ultherapy does not disturb the surface of a person's skin. Keep in mind that the outer skin is not heated.
• It gives exceptionally natural results, and there's a noticeable improvement in skin quality and contour. In other words, Ultherapy restores the vitality of a person's skin, making it firmer and tighter.
• No special preparation is needed for having the treatment.
• Unlike traditional surgery, there is no recovery period at all. This means you can resume your normal activities immediately after your treatment.
• There are usually no negative side effects.
• You don't need to come back for additional treatments. For most people, the desired results are obtained with only a single treatment.
• Since the treatment does not directly target skin, it works for all types of skin.
Although you may be able to notice a few effects right after your treatment, it normally takes about two to three months to see all of the final results. This amount of time is needed for your body to regenerate collagen.
Learn More About Ultherapy
Fortunately, you don't have to settle for unattractive, loose skin. To learn more about how Ultherapy can help you look and feel younger, make an appointment at Pryor Health in Rockford. Contact us today to request a consultation.
You are invited to book a treatment at Pryor Health where we offer a full range of Surgical, Medspa and Wellness services to take years off of your appearance. We are known for our results and care of our patients.